Plymouth Foam’s PaceMaker Building Systems brand has become a national leader in the manufacturer of structural insulated panels (SIPs) and custom laminated panels for residential and commercial construction.
SIPs and related products such as nailbase and insulated roof panels have emerged as a very popular method of building based largely on the construction speed, cost, structural strength and energy efficiency advantages they have over traditional stud- and truss-built structures.
Why Should You Select Plymouth Foam's PaceMaker products?
PaceMaker products are manufactured by using state of the art production equipment, and computers with advanced software everywhere. We combine these resources to provide high quality products that meet specific customer requirements at competitive prices with on time delivery and responsive customer service.
PaceMaker Building System brand products are based on over 30 years of proven experience in the design and manufacture of Structural Insulated Panels. This commitment is evident as PaceMaker brand products being included on several thousand commercial, residential, religious, and educational projects. Plymouth Foam’s PaceMaker brand line provides:
- Knowledgeable field salesmen available for design specifications, architectural presentations, contractor training, and technical assistance.
- Trained personnel using the latest CAD programs to insure that plans "on paper" are accurately translated into the finished product.
- E-mail communication of plans, specifications, details, and quotations.
- State of the art production facility, skilled craftsmen, proprietary equipment, and a stringent quality control program to assure high quality products.
- In-house production of UL listed expanded polystyrene (EPS) panel cores.
- Extensive construction details, engineering data, code listings, test programs, and technical support.
- A full fabrication service for pre-sized panels, window and door openings, eave and roof ridge cuts, and gable ends.
- Company truck fleet to meet job site delivery schedules.